Xequte User Forums
Xequte User Forums
Profile | Join | Active Topics | Search | Forum FAQ

Forum Tips
» This forum is for users to discuss their software problems and suggestions for improvement.  Remember that only a tiny percentage of our users experience such problems (To be precise less than 0.7% have ever posted on this forum)
» Include your software version number (as displayed in the About Box)
» Check the FAQ before posting as most common questions have already been answered
» You don't need to also e-mail us separately as our support team will respond to all questions on this forum

All Forums
 Xequte User Forums
 Other Software and Discussion
 Adding pics

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Attach a photo to your post

Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
missgls Posted - Jan 01 2007 : 02:55:31
I have about 150 pics that I want to put in an album. I would like to see them randomly and use maybe 4-6 to a page. Is there any way to do this? My assumption is that I will have to rename my files and use the thumbnail style of page. Is there another way other than renaming every pic?

Many thanks, Glenda
4   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Hi Nigel,
I'm stopping here at 12:45 a.m.

I did 6 photos on each page with the Page Insertion Wizard. When I use the Album Image Index, I can drag and drop, but the photo is the original size and only piles up on top of the 6 already on the page.

How can I get blank pages with the desired 6 photo slots on each page? Then I could drag and drop into the six slots available on each page.

Am I making any sense? I used the Page Insertion Wizard three times in this trial album and now have about 150 pages. I'm determined to get it to work.

Good night and I'll check back with you tomorrow.

Glenda
Nigel,
Thanks. I'll give that a try. It is just after midnight here and my brain is not functioning.

I do appreciate all your help.

Glenda
xequte Posted - Jan 01 2007 : 02:55:31
Hi Glenda

Hmmm, I might not have given you the full story.

When you use the page insertion wizard, make sure you use the option that shows a page with two images on it. You then need to choose one of the prescribed layouts (of which the most is four images on a page).

Then if you drag and drop the images into position using the album image index you will be prompted whether to reorder all the images in the album.

Nigel
Xequte Software
nigel@xequte.com
www.xequte.com
xequte Posted - Jan 01 2007 : 02:55:31
Hi Glenda

Probably the easiest way is to add the images to your album using the Page Insertion wizard (under Page menu) with the layout of four per page. Then display the Album Image Index (under view menu) and drag and drop the images until they are sufficiently random.

Nigel
Xequte Software
nigel@xequte.com
www.xequte.com