Xequte User Forums
Profile | Join | Active Topics | Search | Forum FAQ
Forum membership is Free!  Click Join to sign-up
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Forum Tips
» This forum is for users to discuss their software problems and suggestions for improvement.  Remember that only a tiny percentage of our users experience such problems (To be precise less than 0.7% have ever posted on this forum)
» Include your software version number (as displayed in the About Box)
» Check the FAQ before posting as most common questions have already been answered
» You don't need to also e-mail us separately as our support team will respond to all questions on this forum

All Forums
 Xequte User Forums
 MailList King
 DBISAM Engine Error #8965.
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic   

kymh

Australia
1 Posts

Posted - Jan 01 2007 :  02:55:31  Show Profile  Reply
Hi

I'm getting the following error message when trying to display groups to send an email message, in version 6.014P, operating on Windows XP.

"An error was encountered filtering your database by the specified group/s: DBISAM Engine Error #8965. Index page buffers corrupt in the table 'mlk_main'." Then it says "An error was encountered with your group selection. SQL Error." Doesn't sound good! Can someone please let me know asap what I need to do about this? I've sent a support email 12 hours ago and would like to have this rectified as soon as possible. My email is kym_howell@franklincovey.com.au thank you. Kym

xequte

7042 Posts

Do you mean when you try to open it, or when you try to repair it. I.e. you shouldn't use the Open function in the utility, only the function to repair.

If that still doesn't work (which would be very surprising) please zip up your database and email it to support@xequte.com

Nigel
Xequte Software
nigel@xequte.com
Go to Top of Page

oconstantine

United Kingdom
4 Posts

Hello there - I had the same error message with mlking pro 6 so downloaded the database utility - when i try to open the mlk_main.dat file I get the following error message: "DBISAM Engine Error # 9217" - please help, displaying groups accurately is vital for targeting mailouts - thanks!
Go to Top of Page

xequte

7042 Posts

Hi Kym

Your database has probably been corrupted so you will need to run the database utility to repair your database tables:

i) Download the Database Utility from http://www.xequte.com/download/dbsys2.exe
ii) Install and Run it.
iii) Select Utilities>Repair
iv) Click Select and browse to your database folder (search your hard disk for the file mlk_main.dat to locate your database folder)
v) Your database files will be displayed in the box below. Hold down the Ctrl key and select each file in turn
vi) Click Open to repair all of your files

Nigel
Xequte Software
nigel@xequte.com
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic   
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To: