Xequte User Forums
Profile | Join | Active Topics | Search | Forum FAQ
Forum membership is Free!  Click Join to sign-up
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Forum Tips
» This forum is for users to discuss their software problems and suggestions for improvement.  Remember that only a tiny percentage of our users experience such problems (To be precise less than 0.7% have ever posted on this forum)
» Include your software version number (as displayed in the About Box)
» Check the FAQ before posting as most common questions have already been answered
» You don't need to also e-mail us separately as our support team will respond to all questions on this forum

All Forums
 Xequte User Forums
 Other Software and Discussion
 wont find my DVD writer
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

moamanz

New Zealand
2 Posts

Posted - Jan 01 2007 :  23:41:53  Show Profile  Reply
Using build /distribute in version 6.0 Diji Album i get to a point where it wont recognise or offer the option of choosing my DVD writer.I have also tried the save to sub directory and using NERO 7 to attempt the burn process without success.My main concern is why it wont find my DVD writer.Has NERO 7 taken over my drive H perhaps.I have screen shots of the problem and error message in a zip file,I cannot include this here but would be happy to email it anyone who wishes to assist .I hope Im not missing the obvious ,regards and Happy New Year Dave.
moamanz@yahoo.co.nz

xequte

7042 Posts

Posted - Jan 02 2007 :  18:39:35  Show Profile  Reply
Hi Dave

This generally happens if the ASPI (burning) drivers are not installed correctly on your system.

Please email the error details to me.

Nigel
Xequte Software
nigel@xequte.com
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To: