Xequte User Forums
Profile | Join | Active Topics | Search | Forum FAQ
Forum membership is Free!  Click Join to sign-up
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Forum Tips
» This forum is for users to discuss their software problems and suggestions for improvement.  Remember that only a tiny percentage of our users experience such problems (To be precise less than 0.7% have ever posted on this forum)
» Include your software version number (as displayed in the About Box)
» Check the FAQ before posting as most common questions have already been answered
» You don't need to also e-mail us separately as our support team will respond to all questions on this forum

All Forums
 Xequte User Forums
 Other Software and Discussion
 File icons
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Boris

United Kingdom
2 Posts

Posted - Jul 27 2007 :  02:20:37  Show Profile  Reply
I've just downloaded the i-Fun Viewer because I was looking for a viewer to display animated gif files. When I installed it I was only going to use it for gif files so I only associated gif files with it.

I was so pleased with it that I decided I would like to associated all pictorial files. I couldn't find out how to do it through i-fun Viewer so did it by using the 'open with' feature in Windows Explorer.

Now all the files on my computer that are associated with i-fun Viewer have the very boring Windows icon associated with them (the one with the A in the bottom right hand corner). I was wondering if anybody could tell me how I can get the much more exciting i-Fun Viewer 'Green Eye' to be associated with these pictorial files.

Chocolate biscuits are not just for Christmas

Boris

United Kingdom
2 Posts

Posted - Jul 27 2007 :  08:26:08  Show Profile  Reply
A few hours later: Panic over. Somehow magically all my jpg etc. files are showing with the green eye icon. As far as I am concerned I've not done anything to make this happen. A mystery to me and I no longer need any help.

Chocolate biscuits are not just for Christmas
Go to Top of Page

xequte

7042 Posts

Posted - Jul 28 2007 :  22:41:28  Show Profile  Reply
Hi

Glad to hear you resolved the problem. Probably just some random Windows weirdness.

For other users wondering how to associate files with i-Fun Viewer:

a) Click File>Options, Interface tab
b) Click the 'i-Fun Viewer Image Associations' button
c) Check all of the files you want associated with 'i-Fun Viewer
d) Click OK.

Nigel
Xequte Software
nigel@xequte.com
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly