Xequte User Forums
Profile | Join | Active Topics | Search | Forum FAQ
Forum membership is Free!  Click Join to sign-up
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Forum Tips
» This forum is for users to discuss their software problems and suggestions for improvement.  Remember that only a tiny percentage of our users experience such problems (To be precise less than 0.7% have ever posted on this forum)
» Include your software version number (as displayed in the About Box)
» Check the FAQ before posting as most common questions have already been answered
» You don't need to also e-mail us separately as our support team will respond to all questions on this forum

All Forums
 Xequte User Forums
 MailList King
 Problem with sending
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Kent Lee

3 Posts

Posted - Apr 12 2008 :  00:34:19  Show Profile  Reply
While I was sending with registered MLK, it just work for the first 20 email, and then failed to send. Below is the Log file of the failure. I was wondering what the problems are. I tried to use my own mail server also MLK's internal SMTP server, the same problem occured.

Sending Message with SMTP
Adding Recipient: rbctravelprotection@rbc.com
SEND OK
rbctravelprotection@rbc.com: SUCCESS
Recipient: rbelknap@pratt.edu

Sending Message with SMTP
Adding Recipient: rbelknap@pratt.edu
MailAgent:
Connecting to SMTP Server: www.promogiftspro.com
SEND FAILURE: sorry, you don't authenticate or the domain isn't in the list of allowed rcpthosts

rbelknap@pratt.edu: FAILURE (sorry, you don't authenticate or the domain isn't in the list of allowed rcpthosts
)

xequte

7042 Posts

Posted - Apr 12 2008 :  14:02:33  Show Profile  Reply
Hi

This kind of error is typically seen when you need to authenticate yourself before sending, usually by downloading your email before delivery. MLK has an option to authenticate yourself in this manner (without actually needing to download the mail).

Given that it comes after successfully sending some email then your ISP probably has some limit on the number of messages that can be sent per session/hour/day (MLK also has an option to handle this).

Before proceeding further you should check with your ISP to clarify the cause.

Nigel
Xequte Software
www.xequte.com
nigel@xequte.com
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To: