Xequte User Forums
Profile | Join | Active Topics | Search | Forum FAQ
Forum membership is Free!  Click Join to sign-up
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Forum Tips
» This forum is for users to discuss their software problems and suggestions for improvement.  Remember that only a tiny percentage of our users experience such problems (To be precise less than 0.7% have ever posted on this forum)
» Include your software version number (as displayed in the About Box)
» Check the FAQ before posting as most common questions have already been answered
» You don't need to also e-mail us separately as our support team will respond to all questions on this forum

All Forums
 Xequte User Forums
 DVD PixPlay
 more frustration with V5
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

matt

USA
16 Posts

Posted - Jul 25 2009 :  13:24:07  Show Profile  Reply

OK, I'm now in a bit of a hurry to finish this project, so I simply gave up on including the particular image/frame I wanted, which as I described in my previous posting (and separate email to you Nigel) would convert to display in monochrome. And I went ahead and was started the process for formatting (at the slowest/'best' which is the most desireable in terms of final output) and burn. The only editing I ended up doing from the pre-V5 version of the project was to change the length of time for a frame or two and edit one word on a title frame -- plus I got the transition business straightened out after the upgrade. So today I went started the format/burn process and got: "Conversion failed! An unexpected WMV error occured while processing your project." Along with the mumbo jumbo I've pasted below.

While the project has two short videos in it, neither one is WMV. More important, I formatted and burned at least three separate earlier versions of this project (including the videos) before I switched to V5, without a hitch. I saw that someone else had a similar problem, but could not make out whether it was actually solved or not. I am suddenly very frustrated, and regret "upgrading" to V5. And I'm at a loss as to what to do.

Matt

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Commencing creation of slideshow
Destination Format: DVD
Output Quality: Highest/Alternate (very slow)
Total input frames: 75,546
Total output frames: 95,389
Total sound samples: 142440192
Total Slideshow Display Time: 53 min, 46 sec
Starting conversion...
Exception EAccessViolation in module libwmv-1.0.4.dll at 00002184.
Access violation at address 6B402184 in module 'libwmv-1.0.4.dll'. Read of address 00000000.

JIMD

USA
499 Posts

Posted - Jul 25 2009 :  17:16:26  Show Profile  Reply
MATT

Delete the libwmv-1.0.4.dll file from C:\Program Files\DVD PixPlay.

It it only used when using WMV format so it is not necessary for your slideshow.

Also check your DVD player menu for the proper connection setting and make sure your S-Vdeo cable is good and has no bent pins.
S-video cables carry two signals, a b/w signal and the color. If the cable or connectors are bad, then you will only get a b/w picture.

JIM DALTON
Go to Top of Page

xequte

7042 Posts

Posted - Jul 26 2009 :  02:37:04  Show Profile  Reply
Hi Matt

You can run the batch file in the following zip to delete it:

http://www.xequte.com/support/maillistking/Delete_WMV.zip

Nigel
Xequte Software
www.xequte.com
nigel@xequte.com
Go to Top of Page

matt

USA
16 Posts

Posted - Jul 26 2009 :  17:56:32  Show Profile  Reply
Thanks Nigel. That fixed it, and I'm on to burning. Thanks.

Matt
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To: