Xequte User Forums
Profile | Join | Active Topics | Search | Forum FAQ
Forum membership is Free!  Click Join to sign-up
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Forum Tips
» This forum is for users to discuss their software problems and suggestions for improvement.  Remember that only a tiny percentage of our users experience such problems (To be precise less than 0.7% have ever posted on this forum)
» Include your software version number (as displayed in the About Box)
» Check the FAQ before posting as most common questions have already been answered
» You don't need to also e-mail us separately as our support team will respond to all questions on this forum

All Forums
 Xequte User Forums
 DVD PixPlay
 Multiple Slideshow Menu
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

kafka

Australia
29 Posts

Posted - Aug 02 2009 :  01:14:41  Show Profile  Reply
I am slowly building a multiple slideshow project which will eventually contain 29 slideshows. I was dismayed to find that DVD PixPlay only allows seven slideshows to appear on the main menu. Whilst I understand that I can create a custom menu containing extra slideshows, such a menu will be a bit cramped.

Previously I used Nero for my slideshow projects. Nero automatically created extra menus for large projects. An arrow appeared at the bottom of the first menu which led to a second menu page. This would be a useful addition in future editions of PixPlay. In all other respects DVD PixPlay is superior to Nero.

xequte

7042 Posts

Posted - Aug 03 2009 :  00:35:36  Show Profile  Reply
Hi

Yes, at this time the menu does get a bit crampt if you try to add more than a dozen or so slideshows.

We do plan to support paging in a later update.

Nigel
Xequte Software
www.xequte.com
nigel@xequte.com
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To: