Xequte User Forums
Profile | Join | Active Topics | Search | Forum FAQ
Forum membership is Free!  Click Join to sign-up
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Forum Tips
» This forum is for users to discuss their software problems and suggestions for improvement.  Remember that only a tiny percentage of our users experience such problems (To be precise less than 0.7% have ever posted on this forum)
» Include your software version number (as displayed in the About Box)
» Check the FAQ before posting as most common questions have already been answered
» You don't need to also e-mail us separately as our support team will respond to all questions on this forum

All Forums
 Xequte User Forums
 Smart Pix Manager and MegaView
 Collections or Accessing Multi db
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic   

joeatact

4 Posts

Posted - Jan 01 2007 :  02:55:31  Show Profile  Reply
Smart Pix does more then most others. I like the idea of using collections because you can access them from with the DB but they remain seperate. I cannot seem to find how I might create multi db and access them all from a main one.

Joe

joeatact

xequte

7042 Posts

Hi Joe

There are a number of ways you can handle that, such as:
- Select all of the images and click File>Add To Favorites, then select the Favorites tab and save the selection to a favorites file
- In database mode use the filter option to hide all images except those of a specfic day

Nigel
Xequte Software
nigel@xequte.com
www.xequte.com
Go to Top of Page

joeatact

4 Posts

I would like to keep a days shot in its own db collection and access it along with others from the master db

Joe

joeatact
Go to Top of Page

xequte

7042 Posts

Hi Joe

By collections, do you mean a list of favorite files?

What problems are you having accessing files in collections that are in different databases? It should not be a problem unless you choose the option store the actual files within the database itself.

Nigel
Xequte Software
nigel@xequte.com
www.xequte.com
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic   
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To: