Xequte User Forums
Profile | Join | Active Topics | Search | Forum FAQ
Forum membership is Free!  Click Join to sign-up
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Forum Tips
» This forum is for users to discuss their software problems and suggestions for improvement.  Remember that only a tiny percentage of our users experience such problems (To be precise less than 0.7% have ever posted on this forum)
» Include your software version number (as displayed in the About Box)
» Check the FAQ before posting as most common questions have already been answered
» You don't need to also e-mail us separately as our support team will respond to all questions on this forum

All Forums
 Xequte User Forums
 Other Software and Discussion
 Images..Gif
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic   

Keithmj

USA
1 Posts

Posted - Jan 01 2007 :  02:55:31  Show Profile  Reply
Hi..Just trying the program out. I figured out how to install images with the .gif extension. I put the image on the page but when I view it or upload it to the website the image doen't rotate. How do you insert gif images and get them to work? I tried it as a web page but that doesn't make any difference. I click to leave the file as it is, but it doesn't make any difference. I also want to add 3 lines of HTML code, I can get it to work but you have the little scroll tab on the right of the image. I don't want the scrolls to show? Can you put links to an image on the page and have the image show? I can do it by using a button but I want the image only without the button...Thanks for any info...Cheers...Keithmj

xequte

7042 Posts

Posted - Jan 01 2007 :  02:55:31  Show Profile  Reply
Hi Keithmj

> I put the image on the page but when I view it or upload it to the
> website the image doen't rotate.

When adding animated GIF images to an album make sure you use Insert>Clip Art and browse to a GIF image to use. This will make them animate in any EXE or ALB album files you create.

GIF's will not animate in HTML Albums due to the way they are created (in order to deal with limitations in HTML).

> I also want to add 3 lines of HTML code, I can get it to work but
> you have the little scroll tab on the right of the image. I don't
> want the scrolls to show?

Scrollbars will appear automatically unless all of the web pages objects can fit within the displayed Window. Try making your album page smaller.

> Can you put links to an image on the page and have the image show?

Yes, that is the default behaviour (unless you disabled when selecting File>Build/Distribute Album).

Nigel
Xequte Software
nigel@xequte.com
www.xequte.com
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic   
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To: