Upgrading Your Software
Select the product to upgrade:
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How do I get the latest version of my software?
If you a registered MailList King user, please complete our Key Request form and you will be sent a new download. All other users can download the latest version from the following links:
2. How do I install the new version?
Just download the software from one of the locations above. Once it has downloaded, run the file and install the software over your old version.
3. Do I need to uninstall my old version before installing the new one?
No, you do not. You should just install over the old version so that your settings are maintained.
4. I want to install the new version. Do I need a new key?
If you are installing an update (e.g. going from v6.0 to v6.01) then you will not need a new key and you will not need to enter it during the installation.
5. Can I upgrade by post?
If you are upgrading your software (e.g. going from v6.* to v7.*) then you WILL need a new key. There may be a charge for this. Please see our Upgrade page for details.
Yes, please send your payment (check or cash) and details on your upgrade to:
6. Why do I have to pay for my upgrade?
PO Box 83-087
Please read my comments on this.