Xequte User Forums
Profile    Active Topics    Forum FAQ    Search this forumSearch
Forum membership is Free!  Click Join to sign-up
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Forum Tips
» This forum is for users to discuss their software problems and suggestions for improvement.  Remember that only a tiny percentage of our users experience such problems (To be precise less than 0.7% have ever posted on this forum)
» Include your software version number (as displayed in the About Box)
» Check the FAQ before posting as most common questions have already been answered
» You don't need to also e-mail us separately as our support team will respond to all questions on this forum

All Forums
 Xequte User Forums
 MailList King
 MLK 7.32 no integration and portable.
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

omar

Panama
5 Posts

Posted - Jul 02 2009 :  10:49:09  Show Profile  Reply
Hello, I use MLK 7.32 in WinXP/WinVista and I need to have it portable in my USB flash drive with no email integration. I will use my account with an ISP mailserver with high email relays. Is it possible to install MLK in an USB flashdrive and run the program from it? I have to travel to different cities and I will be using different computers with broad band internet connections. Sending email is no problem, since I configure MLK to use my account with this email relays provider.
Regards,
Omar.

xequte

7504 Posts

Posted - Jul 02 2009 :  14:22:44  Show Profile  Reply
Hi Omar

It can do most of the requirements for portability as it stores its settings in a file and can read its settings and database from any location. However it records a few important details in the registry (such as where to find the current settings and database).

Please email sales@xequte.com and we could make the changes for you as a small custom development job.

Nigel
Xequte Software
www.xequte.com
nigel@xequte.com
Go to Top of Page

omar

Panama
5 Posts

Posted - Jul 05 2009 :  18:13:17  Show Profile  Reply
Please let me know the price for this custom development to make MLK portable.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To: