Xequte User Forums
Profile    Active Topics    Forum FAQ    Search this forumSearch
Forum membership is Free!  Click Join to sign-up
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Forum Tips
» This forum is for users to discuss their software problems and suggestions for improvement.  Remember that only a tiny percentage of our users experience such problems (To be precise less than 0.7% have ever posted on this forum)
» Include your software version number (as displayed in the About Box)
» Check the FAQ before posting as most common questions have already been answered
» You don't need to also e-mail us separately as our support team will respond to all questions on this forum

All Forums
 Xequte User Forums
 DVD PixPlay
 inquiry/suggestion
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

matt

USA
16 Posts

Posted - Feb 20 2010 :  11:25:02  Show Profile  Reply

Nigel: In my projects I sometimes like to insert a photo or photos onto a titlepage frame (i.e., 'Add clip art' -- 'other'). In doing so the proportions of the image added as 'clip art' do not hold as the image simply fills the entire page, and I have to manually reduce and resize, 'by eye,' after pasting the image onto the title page frame. I am wondering if there is a way that this function could be accomplished so that the proportions hold as images are being transferred onto the titlepage frame.

Matt

xequte

7504 Posts

Posted - Feb 21 2010 :  16:32:58  Show Profile  Reply
Hi Matt

The included clipart in PixPlay is vector based so as such we have not hitherto enforced the aspect ratio. However it would be a good option to have the aspect ratio locked when resizing JPEG images, for example.

We'll look at this for a coming update.

Nigel
Xequte Software
www.xequte.com
nigel@xequte.com
Go to Top of Page

xequte

7504 Posts

Posted - Mar 10 2010 :  18:59:09  Show Profile  Reply
FYI, this has been added in v5.20 (ready shortly).

Nigel
Xequte Software
www.xequte.com
nigel@xequte.com
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To: