Xequte User Forums
Profile    Active Topics    Forum FAQ    Search this forumSearch
Forum membership is Free!  Click Join to sign-up
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Forum Tips
» This forum is for users to discuss their software problems and suggestions for improvement.  Remember that only a tiny percentage of our users experience such problems (To be precise less than 0.7% have ever posted on this forum)
» Include your software version number (as displayed in the About Box)
» Check the FAQ before posting as most common questions have already been answered
» You don't need to also e-mail us separately as our support team will respond to all questions on this forum

All Forums
 Xequte User Forums
 MailList King
 Transfer Problem
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

caspericu

2 Posts

Posted - Nov 10 2010 :  09:14:55  Show Profile  Reply
I recently transfered MLK to a new computer. I have 5 databases and had desktop links setup to open any one at a time or multiples. When I reinstalled MLK and copied the files from the old computer the DB folder was not used. I can open the DB from within a running MLK but when I use the shortcuts it cannot find the DB. Also most of my automated emails are not working right, the files are there but MLK cannot find them. Please help me straighten this out.

xequte

7504 Posts

Posted - Nov 11 2010 :  02:15:52  Show Profile  Reply
Hi

Have you created your shortcuts again to point to the new locations of the databases?

Please see the details at:

http://www.xequte.com/support/maillistkingfaq.html#43

And let me know if you have any difficulty.

Nigel
Xequte Software
www.xequte.com
nigel@xequte.com
Go to Top of Page

caspericu

2 Posts

Posted - Nov 11 2010 :  08:30:44  Show Profile  Reply
My first thought was the DB's were replaced in the exact same place in the file system. However, I then realized the new computer has a different login name so the folder under Doc & Setting was different now too. Problem solved, thanks!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To: