Xequte User Forums
Profile | Join | Active Topics | Search | Forum FAQ
Forum membership is Free!  Click Join to sign-up
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Forum Tips
» This forum is for users to discuss their software problems and suggestions for improvement.  Remember that only a tiny percentage of our users experience such problems (To be precise less than 0.7% have ever posted on this forum)
» Include your software version number (as displayed in the About Box)
» Check the FAQ before posting as most common questions have already been answered
» You don't need to also e-mail us separately as our support team will respond to all questions on this forum

All Forums
 Xequte User Forums
 Other Software and Discussion
 Diji Album text editing
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Janeyliz

Canada
1 Posts

Posted - Jul 14 2007 :  08:36:27  Show Profile  Reply
Hello

I am making a catalogue with the Diji Album and I noticed that all the text in the headings and descriptions are not uniform. Is there a way to set a default for the text displayed on the pages? Also, is there a way to import image descriptions. I have all my images in place and I have all the image descriptions in an excel spreadsheet. There are alot of images and I was wondering if there would be a way to import the descriptions into one of the fields all at once instead of having to do it 1 image at a time. This is very time consuming and discouraging.

Thank you and have a great day
JaneyLiz

xequte

7042 Posts

Posted - Jul 14 2007 :  20:31:16  Show Profile  Reply
Hi JaneyLiz

There is not an automated way within Diji Album to change the font all text and description objects once you've added them. But you can add an identical text object to every page by right-clicking to and choosing "add object to pages"

Yes, you can import images with descriptions as follows:
1. Firstly, save your file in Excel as a delimited text file, i.e. so it is formatted something like this:

C:\some folder\an image.jpg#my description for an image.jpg
C:\some folder\another image.jpg#my description for another image.jpg

2. In Diji Album select Page>Import as Pages wizard

3. Choose an image page import option

4. Select your import file

5. Finish the import wizard (ensuring you choose "Description" from one of the image text options).

Nigel
Xequte Software
nigel@xequte.com
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To: