Xequte User Forums
Profile | Join | Active Topics | Search | Forum FAQ
Forum membership is Free!  Click Join to sign-up
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Forum Tips
» This forum is for users to discuss their software problems and suggestions for improvement.  Remember that only a tiny percentage of our users experience such problems (To be precise less than 0.7% have ever posted on this forum)
» Include your software version number (as displayed in the About Box)
» Check the FAQ before posting as most common questions have already been answered
» You don't need to also e-mail us separately as our support team will respond to all questions on this forum

All Forums
 Xequte User Forums
 Smart Pix Manager and MegaView
 SPM_File not at correct Version
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

picaroon

United Kingdom
4 Posts

Posted - Jul 05 2011 :  10:03:19  Show Profile  Reply
Hello All.
I had this problem some months a go but for various reasons have not needed to use SPM since. I am running SPM Version 12 on an HP Laptop with Windows 7 SP1. The problem seemed to appear after I upgraded Windows 7 by installing SP1. A few days previous to this I upgraded SPM to Version 12 but did not test so the problem may have been caused by either of these upgrades.

The problem is that when I attempt to access my main SPM database in a Folder called 'General Photos DM' (and which has less than 2000 records) I get 'Folder contains a Media Library which cannot be accessed'. Two smaller databases function OK.

I ran the Repair function using the Utilities tool and got 'DBISAM Engine Error #12035. The table SPM_File is not the correct Version'.

I the ran the Version function and got 'SPM_File last Updated 28/12/3798. The other tables all had correct years in their dates. I then 'opened' the SPM_File and was given the following Version Information 'Table C:\.....\SPM_File is in Version Format'.

The problem is similar to the one contained in my post dated 4/11/2008.

Please can anyone help.

Clive Hardy

xequte

7042 Posts

Posted - Jul 06 2011 :  21:53:31  Show Profile  Reply
Hi Clive

Is your database too large to email to us?

To do this open the folder that contains your database and put all the SPM_*.* files into a zip.

If the zip is too large to email then you can use a service like www.sendbigfiles.com to forward it.

Nigel
Xequte Software
www.xequte.com
nigel@xequte.com
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To: