Xequte User Forums
Profile | Join | Active Topics | Search | Forum FAQ
Forum membership is Free!  Click Join to sign-up
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Forum Tips
» This forum is for users to discuss their software problems and suggestions for improvement.  Remember that only a tiny percentage of our users experience such problems (To be precise less than 0.7% have ever posted on this forum)
» Include your software version number (as displayed in the About Box)
» Check the FAQ before posting as most common questions have already been answered
» You don't need to also e-mail us separately as our support team will respond to all questions on this forum

All Forums
 Xequte User Forums
 MailList King
 welcome messages disappear
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Bruce23

Canada
134 Posts

Posted - Jan 17 2011 :  22:52:35  Show Profile  Reply
I created 15 groups this afternoon with 15 different welcome messages. I closed MLK and this evening opened it up and all the messages are the same as my last one. I am using MLK10.14 I am having so many issues - do you think there is something wrong with 10.14?

Bruce23

Canada
134 Posts

Posted - Jan 17 2011 :  22:58:23  Show Profile  Reply
Just so everyone understands. All the messages are changed to the same message. Every group now has the exact same message, include the default welcome message. They all say the same thing! Very weird behavior.
Go to Top of Page

Bruce23

Canada
134 Posts

Posted - Jan 17 2011 :  23:14:36  Show Profile  Reply
I created 5 new separate and unique welcome messages for 5 different groups. I closed MLK vers 10.14. I then opened it up. All the messages are changed to the first email message in the group. All are changed. It must be 10.14 as I did not experience this with the demo version. Any assistance is appreciated.
Go to Top of Page

xequte

7042 Posts

Posted - Jan 18 2011 :  16:05:45  Show Profile  Reply
Hi

I'm out of the office until next week, so can't investigate it until then, i'm afraid.

Do you want to download v10.12 instead?

Nigel
Xequte Software
www.xequte.com
nigel@xequte.com
Go to Top of Page

Bruce23

Canada
134 Posts

Posted - Feb 12 2011 :  13:03:26  Show Profile  Reply
to close this message, I could not figure out what was wrong and then I decided to SAVE each welcome message, I thought for some reason that just adding the welcome message and clicking save and then closing and going to the next group meant a new message. Instead it just duplicated the message to the next group. However once I saved each message and gave it a different name, then MLK understood the various welcome messages and kept them separate.
Go to Top of Page

xequte

7042 Posts

Posted - Feb 13 2011 :  13:30:31  Show Profile  Reply
Hi Bruce

When you click OK in the message editor it should trigger a save anyway. I'll take another look and see if I can figure out how it went awry.

Nigel
Xequte Software
www.xequte.com
nigel@xequte.com
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To: